Thursday, May 10, 2018

Teacher Appreciation Cards

It's been sooooo long since I posted on this blog. (I'm surprised it's still up.) It's been so crazy busy as the kids get older and their schedule gets more hectic. Don't get me wrong. I love it and I would not trade it for the world; but, I am perpetually exhausted!!!

Here are some cards I made for Teacher Appreciation week. I "epically" failed by just throwing some stuff in a basket. I can't do the daily "bring in a fruit, flower, etc..." 

It's been a while too since I made some cards. I forgot how much fun and satisfying it is to make cards. I used the following items:

  • Lawn Fawn "thanks" scripty die
  • Mama Elephant "Words Defined"
  • MFT die-namics Chalkboard Frame Builder
  • Stampin Up Wood-grain background stamp
  • Stampin Up Owl Punch





0 comments:

Post a Comment