Wednesday, August 17, 2016

BB2U from BB8

It's been a while since I posted anything on my blog. Life has been crazy busy, especially with my kids being on summer vacation. I am ready for the new school year to start; but, I am also not ready.

I made this card for my youngest daughter's friend. He has a "Star Wars" themed birthday luncheon at their pre-school. I am CASing it from a couple of cards I saw from Pinterest; but with my own sentiment. 


Below are the list of supplies I used to make this adorable "BB8" card.
  • Stampin Up Circle Framelits #130911 (for the body and head)
  • Hero Arts/Basic Gray "Tiny Stars" Background stamps
  • Mama Elephant "Big Word" stamps - The sentiment is "HB2U." I masked the "H" and stamped "B" twice to replace the "H."
  • Encore Silver Metallic ink.
Hope you like it! Leave me a comment if you do. Thanks for looking :)


Happy Crafting!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment