Friday, October 16, 2015

Halloween Pillow Treat Box

Here is a sweet little Halloween pillow box I made using some Stampin Up products.

It's been crazy busy and HOT here. My office/craft room happens to be the hottest room in the house without air circulation! Plus, I've been having problems with Windows Movie Maker.

This cute little treat box is a snap to make. I can mass produce this easily. I used basic black card stock on one side and designer series paper on the other; which, gives it a little but more stability.

Here is the video tutorial for it:

Here are the goodies I used to make it. I purchased the chevron ribbon in Pumpkin Pie a while back while they were on clearance. There is one similar to it. It's the "5/8 Striped Cotton Ribbon in Tangelo Twist."
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

My online store is accessible 24/7. If you have any questions or would like more information, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you and Happy Crafting. XOXOXO


0 comments:

Post a Comment