Sunday, September 13, 2015

Stampin Up Halloween "Happy Howl-o-Ween" Shaker Card

Here is a sweet little Halloween shaker card I made to send to my niece and nephew. I love this stamp set--- it is so adorable. My shaker elements are gems and sequin that I had in my stash. Most likely, I got them from Michael's since I bought them for some Halloween projects we made years ago. I also die cut 5 of the wand from the stamp set and added 4 to into the shaker.


Here is a short video demonstrating how to create this card.


Below is a list of supplies I used. If you are interested, please click HERE to shop my online store.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Promotions!!! Now, until October 13, 2015.
NOTE: When you check out, please leave your information so that I can mail you your goodies. Make sure you check YES to Allow my demonstrator to contact me with order updates and other important information. I promise, I will not bombard you with marketing stuff.
  • For each $50.00 order I receive from my online store, I will send you  a pack of your choice of Pearl Basic Jewels OR Rhinestone Basic Jewels OR White Perfect Accents
  • For each $100 order I receive from my online store, I will send you an embellishment pack of Pearl Basic Jewels, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, & White Perfect Accents.
Please follow my blog by leaving your email address in the "Follow Me" field. And, please subscribe to my YouTube channel to receive my newest videos. I try my best to get one out once a week. :)
I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you and Happy Crafting!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment