Monday, August 24, 2015

Sweet Hauntings Treat Bag Topper

Here is a quick project that is pretty easy to mass produce. It's a Halloween treat bag topper! I used a stamp set from the brand new Stampin Up "Handmade for the Holiday" mini-catalog that will become available on September 1



Please click below to watch the video tutorial:




Below is a list of products I used. Please click HERE to access my store. I had my own white craft ink; however, Stampin Up also carries one and I hear it's really good quality. For the cellophane bag, I purchased some from Michaels a long time ago that I used for my kids' birthday parties and other events. Stampin Up does carry cellophane bags along with other treat bags and boxes.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Please contact me if you have any questions or would like more information.

Thank You and Happy Crafting!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment