Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Happy Howl-o-ween!!!




Happy Howl-o-ween! I had a different design for this card; but, because I measured incorrectly, I had to find a fix. I didn't want to scrap it and waste good card stock. I ended up just turning the panel 180 degrees and place my sentiment in another spot.

The Howl-o-ween Treat and matching dies (C) #140840 or (W) #140839 will be available for purchase starting September 1. If you buy the bundle, you will automatically save 15% of the combined price. However, if you don't have a die-cutting machine, you can just purchase the stamp set and fussy cut. The images are not that intricate that it should be simple to cut yourself. I, on the other hand, can't fussy cut.  :p
Please contact me if you want the "Handmade for the Holidays" holiday catalog and/or the annual catalog.


Below is a video tutorial on how I made this card. Thank you for watching. Please don't forget to subscribe to my channel and share with your friends. Thank you :)

To purchase any of these products, please click HERE to access my Stampin Up on-line store.
Below are the products I used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment