Sunday, August 2, 2015

Watercolor Wings Birthday Card

I saw this card on Instagram and decided to CAS (Copy And Share) it using my Stampin Up stash. This card (I believe) was on the MFT Stamps Instagram site. 


I ended up adding the body of the butterfly after I finished filming the video. I thought it needed something "more." I have never heat embossed on window card sheets before and was surprised it held up. But; then again, it is a small image and it didn't take that long to melt the embossing powder. If you noticed, I also embossed the antenna. I used a VersaMark pen to "draw" on the stamped image of it. (I can't leave well enough alone. LOL)


Below is a video demonstrating this how to create this card. Please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and share with your crafty friends. Thank you for watching. 



If you are interested in any of the products below, please click HERE to shop my store. Thank you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment