Thursday, July 16, 2015

Watercoloring with Embossing Folder and Ink

Hi Fellow Crafters! I have been M.I.A. because my husband and I took a 12 day trip with our three kids. I am exhausted!!! It was NOT a vacation at all! However it was fun and educational. But, if you ask my four year old what her favorite part of the trip was, she will tell you all about the deers and not the monuments or musems with visited. Here is a pic of me with a Stampin Up catalog in front of the White House. My wonderful SU group has a little challenge going on to take selfies this summer during our vacations or even staycations.

 Back to crafting. Here is a card I made by making my own background. I used Textured embossing folder and ink to get this look. Below is a video tutorial demonstrating this process.

Below is a list of items I used for this card. Please click HERE to access my online store.

Thank you and Happy Crafting :)

Here is a close up look at the sentiment and embellishment.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel. :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment