Thursday, May 21, 2015

Second & Third Generation Stamping

Here is a card I made using a technique where I stamped off the image once (and sometimes twice) before I stamped the card panel because I wanted a lighter background so that my sentiment stands out. This technique allows you to get more "colors" from your ink pads. I stamped of all the ink color twice; except for the Marina Mist, which I stamped off three times to get the sky blue color.

* 1st Tip: To get a clean cut from this intricate die, put wax paper between the card stock and the die. You will be able to peel out your sentiment easily.

* 2nd Tip: I cut the "S" off the "thanks." This also allows you to stretch your dies.


I used all products from Stampin Up.  Please click HERE to shop my store. Here is a list of products I used:
  • Calypso Coral Ink (#126983)
  • Marina Mist (#126962)
  • Pear Pizzazz (#1Crumb Cake (#126975)
  • Crazy About You Stamp set (#138859)
  • Hello You thinlits (#137363)
  • Calypso Coral card stock (#122925)
  • Whisper White card stock (#100730)
  • Crystal Effects (#101055)
  • Wink of Stella in Clear
Also, if  you purchase $150 worth of products (before taxes and shipping), I will mail you a free 2015-2016 catalog and a retired Hostess Wooden Stamp set "Good Greeting" - it has 19 sentiments. This is in addition to a $25 worth of hostess gifts that you can use to purchase hostess exclusive stamps.

This is only for the 1st customer who makes this purchase. I only have ONE, so hurry before it's gone. *** Please email contact me right after your place your order***




0 comments:

Post a Comment