Saturday, May 2, 2015

First Communion Card

OMG! It's been way too long since my last post. Life has been so hectic. My son's All-Star soccer team made it all the way to Western States championship and ended up winning the title- Woohoo!!! My older daughter plays soccer year round soccer and not to mention that I have a 4 year old, too. By the way, we are also in the middle of baseball season - My son plays and my 4 year old plays t-ball.

Oh, and I'm also the chairperson for my son's 5th grade yearbook. I can't wait 'till this project is over. dragging and dropping pictures into Shutterfly is not the issue, it's getting parents to respond to picture request is the issue. Hey, no one can get mad at me that this year's yearbook is mostly of my son and his friends.

Also, it's First Communion season in my family. My daughter will also make hers next Sunday. Below is a card I made for my God-daughter's First Communion. I made it in 5 mintues. Really simple. I used "Work of Art" by Staming Up! and "Celebrations" by Simon Says Stamp for the sentiment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment