Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Creative Challenge Club: Emboss-resist Water Color Card.

I love making my own designer series paper because I can customize my own cards. With this background, I used a technique called emboss-resist water color.

  • Using a heavy cardstock (I used Stampin Up water color paper), use Versa Mark ink to ink up a background stamp. Stamp the paper and cover it with clear embossing powder (you may also use white embossing powder.) Heat set it with your heat gun. Set aside.
  • Take clear-mount block “F” and smear inks on it.
  • Spray it with water until it looks runny.    
  • Place the embossed paper right side down onto the block and press lightly to get an even coverage. Lift, set aside, and let dry.
  • Once dry, use a baby wipe to lightly wipe the card panel to remove ink excess.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle,
    Great card and thanks for sharing how you did it. I love it
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete