Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Heartfelt Birthday Card

 

I made this card for my skating loving niece whose birthday is close to Valentines Day. Most of the products came from MFT Stamps:
  • MFT Stamps Hearts Entwined Die-namics
  • MFT Stamps Dog image from BB Snow Buddies
  • MFT Stamps Sassy Skater (girl image. Retired.)
  • MFT Stamps Sentiment from Birthday Cutie (Retired)
  • MFT Stamps Stiched Mod Rectangle STAX Die-namics 
  • Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment banner die.
  • Lawn Fawn "Yeti" Ink
  • Stampin Up embossing powder in white
  • Distress Oxide Ink in "Mermaid Lagoon" 
I used Distress Oxide Ink to create a background and various Copic Markers to color the little skater and her puppy. I also used a gel white pen to create a pattern on the skirt and the scarves. I hope my niece Lily will like it as much as I do.


0 comments:

Post a Comment