Tuesday, January 25, 2022

So Stinkin' Cute

I made this Valentine's Day card for my youngest. She is a stinker and oh so cute!
I used a "kiss method" to create the mirror image of my skunk since the Lawn Fawn stamp set only came with one skunk. I stamped the skunk on a solid stamp and used that mirror image to stamp on to the white cardstock. The image did not come out as crisp as the original direct stamp to paper--- I ended up using a thin Copic marker to make the lines more crisp.  For the stitched heart, I added a touch of ink onto the "Just stitching hearts" to make the heart stand out a bit.


I used the following:
  • Lawn Fawn "Large Mini Slimline Stackable" dies
  • Lawn Fawn "Lots of Heart" stencil
  • Lawn Fawn "Stinkin Cute"
  • Lawn Fawn "Bee Mine"
  • Lawn Fawn "Just Stitching Hearts" die
  • Lawn Fawn "Grassy Border" die
  • Lawn Fawn "Scripty Mine" die
  • Lawn Fawn "Metallic Holographic" (behind the dark purple 'mine' sentiment.)
  • Lawn Fawn inkpad in "Sugar Plum"
  • Stickles in Lavender
  • Distress Oxide ink in Tumbled Glass
  • Distress Oxide ink in Milled Lavender

0 comments:

Post a Comment