Thursday, July 27, 2017

Where have I been?

Ummm..... moving, soccer, and just juggling my kids and their activities while trying to settle in a new home. I'm not crafting as much as I would like since I'm also trying to organize all my craft supplies. I can't believe how much stuff I have, it's almost very embarrassing. While I was trying to organize my stamps and dies, I found (gasp) duplicates!!! Oh the horror on my face. I decided to create an excel spread sheet. Yes, I did and I love it!!!  Should there be huge sale on my favorite crafting websites, I check my excel spread sheet first before I hit that "buy" button. So far so good on not purchasing duplicate items. I also have started posting items that I have purchased and hoarded on Facebook craft swap and sell pages. I know, I have crafting supply issues.  Yikes!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment