Monday, June 1, 2015

Mojo Monday Challenge

I have not done a a Mojo Monday challenge in a long time. Today's challenge looked simple enough, until I decided to do an "in-laid die-cut card." My simple card turned into a not so simple card. I also decided to add the sentiment AFTER I adhered the panel with SU dimensionals. Thank goodness I was after the "rustic" look. Talk about a crafting faux pas.



Here are the products I used. (*I used the Espresso embossing powder. However, it is no longer available in the new catalog.) Click HERE to access my online store. Thanks for looking!!!

3 comments:

  1. How fabulous! The in-laid die cut looks wonderful and totally worth the extra effort. Just beautiful. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun wood background and I love the die cut. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the woodgrain background with the flower! Beautiful card! :)

    ReplyDelete