Monday, June 1, 2015

2015-2106 Stampin Up Catalog is finally here!!!

Just wanted to stop in and let you know the new catalog for Stampin' Up! comes out tomorrow, June 2nd. Tomorrow only you can order from both the new and old catalogs. Just click on the catalog and it will take you to it. This is the cover of the new catalog. Don't ya just love that tin. Oh yes! that is in the catalog too. When you are ready to shop, click HERE to access my online store.

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2015-2016%20Annual/20150601_AnnualCatalog_en-US.pdf
2015-2106 Stampin Up Catalog


Also, I have the new 2015-2016 Catalog! If you want a hard copy, there are two ways to get it.


1- With a purchase from my online store, I will cover the shipping cost of the catalog. http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/michellegonser/
Please make sure to create an account with me so that I have your information to send it to you.

OR

2- Request for a catalog. All you need to do is just to pay for the shipping. Shipping is $6.00.

Please message me with any questions or for more information at michexy@yahoo.com. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment