Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Mojo Monday 381

Hello There... is my card for this blog post. To be honest, I'm not crazy about the way it came out. However, I don't have the time to create another one. I was hoping to get more even color with the circle sentiment.  To create the sentiment, I did the following:
  • Stamp the sentiment on watercolor paper with Versamark ink and embossed it with SU white embossing powder. Heat set the embossing powder.
  • Smoosh (love the technical term???) the three ink pad onto an acrylic block, then mist it with water. Smoosh the watercolor paper onto the block then blot with a paper towel. Then, wipe it with a baby wipe to clean the embossed sentiment. 
Click HERE for the link to a step-by-step for the emboss resist watercolor sentiment.

Here is a closer look at the sentiment.


All products are from Stampin Up! If you are interested in any of these items, please click HERE to visit my store.

2 comments: